Dear guests, as of now, our forum is inactive. You can keep on reading it but it's not possible to create new subjects anymore. See details in this post. You can send your request on this page. The Acyba team

Chers visiteurs, notre forum est dès à présent inactif, vous pouvez continuer à le consulter mais il n'est plus possible de proposer de nouveaux sujets, les détails dans ce post. Pour toutes vos demandes merci de vous rendre sur cette page. L’équipe Acyba.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Mac El Capitan - Last Version Safari - When clicking in JCE Editor Window — Wheel of Doom ?

Mac El Capitan - Last Version Safari - When clicking in JCE Editor Window — Wheel of Doom ? 1 year 11 months ago #107418

• Anonymous user
On Mac El Capitan - Last Version Safari - In Acymailing Newsletter edition window, When I click in the JCE Editor Window — Wheel of Doom ?
I NEED TO USE JCE!
AcyMailing Enterprise : 5.6.1 — Joomla 3.6.5 — Last JCE Version

— JCE Work well for editing Joomla article in the same site administration
— Work in other browser
— Didn’t see any php error
Graf • Marketing • Web • Design
www.grafcomm.ca
Please log in to post a reply

Mac El Capitan - Last Version Safari - When clicking in JCE Editor Window — Wheel of Doom ? 1 year 11 months ago #107426

• Alexandre
Hi,

Do you have any JS error ? You can check it in the console.
Could you please enable the debug mode and try again ? Once it is done please let me know if there is a big error message displayed on the page.

Mac El Capitan - Last Version Safari - When clicking in JCE Editor Window — Wheel of Doom ? 1 year 11 months ago #107441

• Anonymous user
They are using Acymailing right now ( Newsletter in the Queue Process) — Saddly I cannot replicate the problem myself because I’m still running Mountain Lion, with an older version of safari that work without problem — I have to finish to big job before I update my system (a big 5 days job) if everything go well…

I will test the debug when the mailing will terminate, but not having the problem myself will probably not help me to find the problem.

The only server log error that the site generate and are under investigation is probably not related:
— PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant JPATH_COMPONENT_SITE - assumed 'JPATH_COMPONENT_SITE' in /home/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/public_html/modules/mod_languages/helper.php on line 67
Graf • Marketing • Web • Design
www.grafcomm.ca

Mac El Capitan - Last Version Safari - When clicking in JCE Editor Window — Wheel of Doom ? 1 year 11 months ago #107442

• Alexandre
Hi,

Please let me know as soon as you have more information ;)
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds