Do you know that millennials spend over six hours a day on their emails? It is no surprise then that email marketing generates the highest ROI from all other marketing tools.
Email marketing is cost-effective, reliable, and a great way to connect with your consumers.
However, there are still some companies that don’t send out promotional emails. If you are one of such companies, we will be sharing some top ways your business can benefit from sending out promotional emails.
Increase in conversion rate
Why are promotional emails great for your conversion rates?
- First, according to Campaign Monitor, email campaigns have an average CTR of up to 3%. This is much higher than the click-through rates of other platforms.
- Next, The American Genius carried out a study showing that 4.24% of traffic from your email promotion tend to buy something. This is more than 2.49% of visitors from search engines and 0.59% from social media.
- Also, email marketing is an advantageous way to reach, connect, and convert your target audience into paying customers.
- Lastly, email marketing will help your business measure your campaign. Most email marketing platforms have a variety of tools to measure various metrics like open rates, CTR, bounce rates, etc. For example, you can use A/B testing to test what your consumers react to the most, and what they don’t like. This, in turn, will help you create better content to convert your target audience.
Follow our advices to improve your opening rate.
Build relationship with consumers
Another way promotional email templates can help your business is in relationship building with your consumers. As a business, you can connect with your consumer by sending them information on your latest product launch, update on your business, etc.
Email marketing is especially useful for businesses with large consumers. In such cases, you can’t reach all your consumers via phone call. Email marketing comes in handy.
Get in touch with them, build a relationship, and let them know you are thinking about them.
Promotional emails will help you build brand credibility.
If you are a small business, there are a lot of obstacles your business might face. One such obstacle is the lack of credibility your business might have.
Most consumers would go for a business with a name than an up and coming business. But, by sending out promotional emails to your consumers, you can build credibility with them by:
- Updating them on your business and service.
- Cementing your business as an expert leader in your space.
- Staying in contact with your consumers.
This way, they will learn more about your business, and slowly begin to truth your company.
Increase traffic to your website
Also, you can increase traffic to your website by sending promotional emails. Here are a few tips you can use:
- Include relevant links to your website in your promotional email.
- Link other related content on your website in your email campaign. This will not only drive content to your website but also get your visitors to engage in your content.
- Add social share buttons in the emails you send out. By doing this, you will be encouraging your current subscribers to share your emails with their network and therefore driving promotion and traffic.
Create brand recognition
Among the benefits of email marketing, is recognition for your brand. Your brand can harness the power of sending promotional emails to consumers by developing brand identity through the emails you send.
To build a solid brand recognition, you can push brand recognition by creating valuable content for the customer. This will give you an edge over your competitors. By getting valuable feedback from your consumers through your promotional emails, you can better understand your consumers. A survey can help you get the information you need to push your brand recognition in the minds of your consumers.
Optimize your time and budget
No matter the size of your business, you will always face issues like time management and budgeting constraints. And, if you want to be successful in your business, you can’t spend your marketing budget without foresight.
But, email marketing will help you solve these issues because they ensure you make efficient use of your time and budget.
- Firstly, creating emails to use for your campaign doesn’t take time and is extremely straight forward.
- Next, sending emails to your mailing list is extremely cost-effective even when using a newsletter tool.
Don’t be deceived into thinking that you have to spend a ton of money on your marketing campaign. If you can’t buy online or offline ad space, promotional emails work just as well.
Finally, with email marketing, your business can build lead generation to grow conversion. Lead generations are about relationship building. A customer may not want to make an immediate purchase from your brand, but nurture the relationship with them, and eventually, they will become paying customers.
You can do this by:
- Taking contact information from your consumers to get in touch and make sales.
- Getting consumers to sign up for your other platforms like social media.
- Adding Call to actions in your promotional emails to drive consumer actions.
- Setting up triggered emails. Trigger emails will be automatically activated if a consumer performs a specific action on your email newsletter. Then, a series of emails can be sent to consumers to build relationships.
For every email newsletter you send out, make sure your content pushes your visitors to take action on your page. Ensure that whatever you are doing with your consumers, you are always planting seeds of conversion.
We believe every business should harness the power of promotional emails for the array of benefits they provide. Emails are an extremely effective way to grow your business, set yourself as a market expert, and grow brand recognition without breaking the bank.
Learn how to write a promotional email and begin sending them to your email list. There are various resources out there you can follow, and numerous promotional email templates you can use to get started.
Mary Byrd is a self-driven specialist who currently works in the companies as Best Writers Online and Online Writers Rating writing services review and enhances her blogging skills. She is not looking for easy ways, she is always developing and looking for new ideas. Professional development is an important part of her life. Marie always improves her skills and her main goal is to inspire people.